Note: This product must be shipped to an Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer(FFL Dealer)
With the T/C Triumph?s ultra-light frame made from aircraft-grade aluminum black powder hunters can pack light and drag out heavy. And with only four moving parts there?s no need to remove the trigger group disassemble or use tools to clean the rifle.
The T/C Triumph is just a great performing muzzleloader with the features you need but not the bulk you don?t. The Triumph features 1/4 - turn breech plug removal simple-to-use design for ease of use and care and an alloy receiver that reduces weight while balancing the rifle for the most natural handling you?ll find anywhere.
- The only breech plug out there that can be removed by hand the Speed Breech XT is as simple as it gets. No tools necessary just turn 90 degrees and it?s out.
- The Weather Shield advanced finish is 50 times more corrosion-resistant than stainless steel making the gun nearly impervious to rust. Applied to critical components this finish protects your investment in every condition.
- The muzzleloader you carry reflects the black powder hunter you are. Your riflestock goes a long way to determine not only how your Triumph looks but how it performs. When picking out a riflestock it?s important to consider how the weight affects the rifle?s balance how it will handle while sitting standing or in the prone; how the design affects recoil and many other factors. Your rifle may be your only companion out on a hunt - it?s important you two get along.
- Toggle Lock Action featuring Tip-Up barrel design proves greater access to the breech area for easier priming and cleaning.
- The American-made T/C Triumph is backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty protecting your investment for a lifetime of hunts. Similar to what?s found on a piston in a gasoline engine the Triumph?s 3 Gas Compression Rings eliminates 95 percent of fouling.